Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Pen Pal Writing

19.8.2020 Dear:Pen Pal, Hi My name is Tina I go to Edmund Hillary School and I am 11 years old I love playing Soccer and Netball.My friends are Soloia,Luisapeta,Ana and Tiannah. I have 2 younger brothers named John and Patolo, 1 older brother named Teejay. I like doing work with my friends, also having virtual meetings. I like going to the park and going to school and also I like playing with slime. I live in Auckland, New Zealand I am a year 7 my class is Room 9 Edmund Hillary school. My teachers are Manpreet and Bronca, there are 30 students in my class. I am full Samoan. I love reading books. My favorite subject is maths. My Favorite place in Auckland is Manukau because my Aunty lives there and there are movies and the Westfield mall. What is your favourite place in Auckland? Hope I hear from you soon By: Tina

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tina,
    What a great effort you put in writing a letter to your pen pal at Pukekohe Christian School. Next time when you post your writing on your blog that you have done on a doc remember to ask Neha or Luisapeta or me how to make paste it corectly so your paragraphs are all seen. Keep up the awesome sharing Tina.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughul - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.